an open journal about the awesome things that God has done in my life

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Serendipity

5:33 AM Posted by ask me No comments
After a week full of exams, finally I was able to unwind! Well, sort of. I still have piles of things to do, but I thought I must see a movie first. There has been a lot of good talk about Serendipity in our classroom so I thought I need to give this movie a try.




If you wanna know Serendipity's plot, click here. I'm not gonna put the plot of this movie in this entry Now, let's start with good thoughts. As it is said in its poster, "Destiny with a sense of humor," Serendipity is indeed funny. Though it's a bit cliche and I kinda predicted the ending, it's not boring at all. In fact, I think it's cute and funny. Oops, did I already mention that it's funny? Oh, right. With those being said, I gave this movie 4.5 stars :)

Also, I made a mix in 8tracks named Serendipity. It's made up of 9 songs from the movie itself, so check it out. :)





The Distance // Evan and Jaron
Never A Day // Wood
When You Know // Shawn Colvin
Sara Smile // Hall & Oates
Moonlight Kiss // Bap Kennedy
Northern Sky // Nick Drake
83 // John Mayer
Wait in Vain // Bob Marley
January Rain // David Gray

Enjoy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment