an open journal about the awesome things that God has done in my life

Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Very Exciting Summer


Bangui Wind Farm (Windmill Farm), Bangui, Ilocos Norte


Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park, Puerto Princesa, Palawan







Boracay Beach Resort, Boracay Island

El Nido, Palawan

These are just some of the beautiful sights within the borders of my country. These places are also considered as tourist spots, summer or not. Unfortunately, I haven't gone to one of them, though someday I know I will see those places myself.

Summer could not be more boring within the corners of my house. Wake up, eat, read, internet, household chores, eat again, read, sleep. That's basically the plot of my summer. Very exciting. How I wish I am out in a road trip with my family, or friends even. I would appreciate swimming in the pool. I just want some relaxing place to relax (lol) and breathe out. 

Since it is really kinda boring here, I came up with a list of songs for road trips. I just wish I could spend my summer outside my house. Beaches, and more time in province with my cousins. Good thing is, there is a mall near our location so my sister and I get to spend some days there, chilling out and shopping. I also get to meet my church mates at least once a week. It was really fun and refreshing.




Song list:

  1. We'll Be Alright / Travie McCoy
  2. Heart Skips A Beat / Olly Murs
  3. Good Time / Owl City ft. Carly Rae Jepsen
  4. It's Time / Imagine Dragons
  5. When Can I See You Again / Owl City
  6. Live While We're Young/ One Direction
  7. Brokenhearted / Karmin
  8. Up All Night / One Direction
  9. Stuck In The Middle / Mika
  10. How Do You Sleep / Jesse McCartney
  11. Thinking of Me / Olly Murs
  12. With Your Love / Cher Lloyd ft. Mike Posner
  13. On Top of the World / Imagine The Dragons
  14. Send Me On My Way / Rusted Root
  15. Gone, Gone, Gone / Phillip Phillips
  16. Nothing Is Impossible / Planetshakers
  17. Leavin' / Jesse McCartney
  18. Our Lives / The Calling
  19. I'll Be Yours / Those Dancing Days


Enjoy!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment