an open journal about the awesome things that God has done in my life

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What's up with my blog address?

8:27 AM Posted by ask me No comments
I wonder how and why did i come up with such address, too. "theunusualteenager" was the first thing that came into my mind and I found nothing wrong with it so... :) As I ponder about my blog address, there two similar, but entirely different words that suddenly dominated my mind.


I have here a picture of me and my twin sister (yes, i have a twin) back when we were 3-4 years old, I guess.


We have many things in common, one of which is our face. (weh. Haha) We own things that have the same color and design. We share the same faith, too btw; but in spite of all the similarities we have, we have A LOT of differences too. I won't mention one by one; just believe me. :D

I'm not sure if this thought is always noted by everyone, but I had always considered each of us as unique in many ways, aren't we? Surely, every one of us represent a solo, particular being. We are one of a kind among billions of people around the world. You will never see someone while walking down the street who has exactly the same physical features as you have, unless you have been clones, or you have a twin sister/brother, too. Lol. Kidding aside, that makes us unique. The matter, conviction, values, principles, and things alike we have in life, in my perception, is what sets us aside from the rest; thus, making is unusual.

I'm not certain if I made myself clear or what, but I hope did. :D

God bless!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment